Location: Brookville, IN
$650 RETENTION BONUS!!
Base pay: $12.00 - $15.00/hr based on experience
Earn an extra $2 per hour with tips!
Brookville - 11162 US-52
Pizza King is in search of a Shift Manager who is adaptable, self-motivated, and has a passion for customer service. All Shift Managers must be able to run an efficient and profitable operation at the store through achieving and maintaining high standards of customer relations, product quality, cleanliness, and safety.
Benefits at Pizza King:
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) program with Employer Match
- Advancement opportunities
- $300 employee referral bonus
- Meal discounts while on the clock
- $1000 potential holiday incentive bonus
- Earn more with tips based on hours worked
- 30% discount when you dine-in or carry-out
- Time and a half incentive pay for picking up extra shifts
- $50 birthday dinner and paid day off for your birthday
- Flexible scheduling available for full and part-time employees
- Health, dental, vision, accident, critical illness, disability, and life insurance offered to eligible employees
- Years of Service Bonus - employees are given a bonus once they reach a milestone anniversary
? Shift Manager Requirements:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be at least 21+ years of age at locations that serve alcohol
- Must be at least 18+ years of age at locations that do not serve alcohol
- Maintain a valid driver's license
- Maintain proof of auto insurance
- Acceptable driving record
- Reliable vehicle for going to the bank, picking up product, or delivering occasionally
- Able to maintain a liquor license and any other required permits at locations that serve alcohol
- Minimum of 2 years experience in restaurant operations, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Systems & Software - proficient level knowledge of Google software applications
- Drives customer-focused culture by serving as a role model in resolving serious customer issues and training team members to meet or exceed customer service standards
- Verifies food quality is at the highest standard
- Ensure the workplace is safe to both employees and customers by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
- Ensures that food safety standards are met in the store through direct observation as well as follow up on food safety with team members.
- Respond quickly and respectfully to customer complaints.
- Make appropriate suggestions to customer's orders to increase satisfaction
- Administer prompt, fair, and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, standards, and procedures
- Setting priorities, managing details, providing recognition, and carrying out effective coaching to team members
- Verifying maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds are being maintained to company standards
- Adheres to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Maintains prescribed opening and closing hours for stores along with following all security measures
- Train and develop team members within the store
- Analyzes sales, labor, inventory, and controllable on a continual basis
- Take specific corrective action to meet or achieve margin and sales growth targets
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork.
- Complete all assigned duties.
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions.
- Perform any other assignments or tasks assigned by your manager or supervisor
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
Pizza King is loved by the communities that we are established in. We ask that our employees take pride in their work and focus on quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
**reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions**